|1||€ 220.00||€ 220.00|
|2||€ 110.00||€ 220.00|
|3||€ 80.00||€ 240.00|
|4||€ 80.00||€ 320.00|
|5||€ 70.00||€ 350.00|
|6||€ 70.00||€ 420.00|
|7||€ 70.00||€ 490.00|
|8||€ 70.00||€ 560.00|
We are a travel agency City Tour and we have been operating since 2002!
- Admire the beauty of the Belogradchik Rocks
- See some magnificent views
- Visit the old medieval fortress
- Taking care of the nature we do eco friendly tours with CNG and electric cars.
The tour starts at 8;30am with a pick up from your hotel. The traveling time to the rocks is about 3 hours.
The western slopes of the Balkan Mountains in Bulgaria are home to a bizarre rock formation which has fascinated and intrigues both locals and visitors alike for thousands of years. Often reaching several hundred meters in height they vary in shade, as do the many legends which surround them. What makes the place even more interesting is the location of the fortress, set within the rock formation.
The Belogradchik rocks form a 3 km wide and 30-kilometre long strip, and the rock formations reach some 200 meters in height. They have formed at the bottom of a sea as the product of compression some 230 million years ago and then erosion over the last 45 million years. The rocks, made largely of limestone, also hold hundreds of caves. Each one comes with a story. Each rock formation bears a name: Adam and Eve, The Schoolgirl, The Bear, The Shepherd boy, The Dervish, The First slab stone, The Camel, The Mushrooms, The Cuckoo, The Red wall, The Madonna, The Horseman, The Monks, The Mental stone, Rebel Velko, The Pine stone and so on.
The fortress next to the rocks was built in the Middle Ages with an aim to control the road going from Sofia to the Danube.
The expected return is at 6;30pm.
- Hotel pick up by a private car. Please indicate your hotel
- Departure time: 8;30am
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Day trip duration: 10-11 hours
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Reference code: CT28